Halong Bay - Halong Bay - Vinh Ha Long - Vietnam
Ha Long Bay in VietnamWithout a doubt, the place most charming of all Vietnam is Halong Bay, in Vietnamese Vịnh Hạ Long.
Ha Long Bay (Ha Long Bay), Is located north of Vietnam, about 200km Hanoi and near one of the country's major cities, Hai Phong.
Legend has it that during the war against the invading Chinese, Vietnamese emperor sought help from a family of dragons. Dragons launched pearls, jade and / or stones (there are several versions) to sink enemy ships.
After the battle ended, the dragons realized the beauty of the place and decided to stay. Hence the name: Ha Long Bay, Ha Long Bay in English and Vietnamese Vinh Ha Long Bay means the descendants of the dragon.
The best way to learn is undoubtedly the bay by boat. A cruise 2 days / 1 night Ha Long Bay costs about $100 per person.
Besides sailing boat, a very good option for kayaking is the calm waters of the bay.
For photography lovers, definitely have to visit any of the many caves in the islets, not only for the beauty of the place, but also by offering incredible views.
One of the largest caves known as the Surprising cave, in English Amazing Cave and Vietnamese Hang with Sửng sauce.
Ha Long Bay (Vietnam) consists of about 2000 islands that are not inhabited although there are some buildings, such as pagodas. In the picture on the left, can be seen at the top of the island, a small pagoda.
Halong Bay Video (Ha Long Bay), VietnamCruise Ha Long Bay, Vietnam.
Cruise on Halong Bay (Ha Long Bay), Vietnam
Related to Halong Bay
- Vietnam Halong Bay Photos Pictures of Halong Bay, the bay of dragons
- Halong Bay More information about Halong Bay
- Halong Bay Cruise Cruise Halong Bay in northern Vietnam
- Halong Halong, Halong Bay, the people and the city of Halong
- Information about Vietnam Overview and travel recommendations for planning your trip to Vietna
- Shopping in Vietnam List 5 things you should buy for your trip to Vietnam and Halong Bay