Ao Dai (ao dai), Vietnam's dressCostume Vietnamese (Ao Dai) is considered, along with the Vietnamese hatone of the symbols of Vietnam. Vietnamese dress resembles a long dress or maybe a tunic, its name is Ao dai (Ao dai, aodai).
Vietnamese Ao Dai Costume: PhotosPhotos of different models of Vietnamese dress Ao Dai (Ao dai):
Different colors of Vietnamese dress (Ao Dai)
Vietnamese dress Ao Dai in detail
Vietnamese dress Ao Dai in white, the traditional color
Costume Parties Vietnamese Ao dai (ao dai)Without going into details, is composed of two parts:
- Pants: the lower part of the Vietnamese costume. Tissues are typically of silk.
- Top costume: covers from the neck up to the knees. It is a long, open side since before waist sleeve suit.
And in more detail:
- Nut bấm than ao: buttons, zipper or other clamping element
- Ống tay: sleeve.
- Ben Đường: inner piece.
- Nut moc káº¿t thuc: hitch / buttons / zipper.
- Ta sau: tab.
- Khuy cổ: neck button.
- Cổ ao: neck.
- Đường may: seams.
- Kich (eo): waist.
- Ta viết: front of Vietnamese costume.
Image from Wikipedia
Facts about the suit VietnameseAlmost every girl students should wear the suit Vietnamese (Ao dai, ao dai) for school. As not old enough to ride motorbike, Circulating a bicycle. It is quite a sight to see two Vietnamese with Vietnamese dress (Ao dai, ao dai, aodai) on a bicycle. The Vietnamese have a long flight suit and does not bind with the spokes of the wheels, they usually pick the front and rear so they sit on, or even form a knot on the side.
Vietnamese dress related
- Vietnamese dress photos Pictures of girls wearing Vietnamese traditional dress of Vietnam
- How to Ao Dai Patterns, taking measures, cutting and dressmaking to make you yourself your Ao Dai
- Vietnamese hat (Non La) The Vietnamese conical hat, along with the Ao Dai, Vietnam symbols
- Ao dai More information, photos and designs on traditional costume Ao Dai Vietnam