What to see and do in Hanoi?The question that any traveler is made is what to see and what to do in Hanoi?, here I give you a few clues.
What to see in Hanoi?Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, north of the country. This is one of the oldest cities in Vietnam, with more than 1000 years of history. Its main attractions are:
- Hoan Kiem: is a beautiful Lake located in the middle of the core urban of Hanoi, just in the center of the city. It has a beautiful wooden bridge in red color, a Pagoda and interesting stories about a turtle that inhabits the Lake (the famous Turtle of the Hanoi Lake).
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: the tomb and mummy of the deceased leader Vietnamese Ho Chi Minh City. Within the complex we have large gardens, the Presidential Palace and the House of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnamese leader where he lived his last years.
- Single pillar Pagoda: small and interesting Pagoda in the shape of Lotus Flower located a few meters of the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Temple of Literature: a haven of peace and history in the middle of the bullicie of the big city of Hanoi. Temple in honor of Confucius which in turn was The first University of Vietnam.
- Hanoi Citadel: a large flag of Vietnam on a Tower we are welcomed to the ancient Citadel, of similar appearance the Forbidden city in Beijing.
- Hanoi Cathedral: known as the small Cathedral of Notre Dame, a couple of streets from the Hoan Kiem.
- Old Hanoi quarter: Center shopping, jobs street vendors, stalls, markets and markets city par excellence. It starts in the northern Hoan Kiem and extendiende a mile.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda Hanoi.: beautiful Pagoda located between the two lakes in the city, which also offers fantastic views of all Hanoi. It is a bit away from the Centre, 10 minutes by car.
- Hanoi skyscraper - Torre Keangnam: If you have time and are a lover of the megastructures, should consider visiting the Keangnam rascielos, which in turn is the tallest of all Vietnam. Unfortunately on the outskirts of the city, 20 minutes by car from the Lake.
- Vietnam War museum: armament and history of the Guerra of Vietnam.
- Water Puppet Theater: ancient art which represents the life during the time of the traditional Vietnam.
- Dong Xuan Market: the largest indoor market of the city.
- The house of Ho Chi Minh: the last part of his life the House in Hanoi where Ho Chi Minh lived.
- Hanoi Shopping guide: review of shops, shopping districts, malls and street markets of Hanoi City.
Visual Guide Hanoi
Hoan KiemHoan Kiem.
Ho Chi Minh MausoleumHo Chi Minh Mausoleum.
One Pillar PagodaSingle pillar Pagoda.
The Temple of LiteratureTemple of Literature.
Hanoi CitadelHanoi Citadel.
Hanoi CathedralHanoi Cathedral.
The Old Quarter of Hanoi (Old Quarter of Hanoi)Markets in Vietnam.
Tran Quoc PagodaTran Quoc Pagoda Hanoi.
Keangnam Skyscraper (Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower)Hanoi skyscraper - Torre Keangnam.
Vietnam War museumVietnam War museum.
Hanoi Shopping guideHanoi Shopping guide.
What to do in Hanoi?After the visit of clerics to all tourist spots in the city of Hanoi, if there is still time and energy we recommend:
- Water Puppet Theater: acclaimed and award-winning puppet show, whose stage is aquatic, which represent aspects of Vietnamese culture and life and works. The water puppet theatre is just front of the Hoan Kiem.
- Driving a motorbike from Hanoi traffic: unique experience where you have them, first of all see some Traffic in Hanoi photos.
- The Bay has Long: natural paradise, World Heritage site, nominated for the seven wonders of the modern world and main attraction of Vietnam, the Ha Long Bay is a 4- hour drive from Hanoi, but a relaxing cruise around the bay two days are the best times and memories of Vietnam.
- The Perfume Pagoda: set of pagodas and caves located high in the mountains of perfume, a gentle boat ride on the River South of the city of Hanoi.
Puppet Theatre Water
Traffic in Hanoi
Ha Long Bay
Before visiting HanoiMake sure you have Visa to Vietnam.
You might also like to read this article Information about Vietnam.