The Imperial City of Hue
In the ancient capital of Vietnam, is the Imperial City of Hue, also tambien conocida known as Hue Citadel. It is a walled complex, 520 hectares of surface, which keeps inside temples, palaces, bridges, gardens and Lakes. Residence of emperors, stands on the banks of the Perfume River. It can be said that the highlight of the Imperial City is the Forbidden City of HueAlso known as Forbidden Purple City of Hue.
Tourist map of the Imperial City of Hue
Due to the enormous size of the Imperial City of Hue, it is highly recommended to use this map in the Imperial City of Hue, to locate all the points of interest, such as the noon gate, the 9 dynastic urns, the Palace of Supreme Harmony, Teatro Real, the Emperor's reading room, etc.
Map Citadel Hue (Hue Imperial City Tourist Map)
Visiting Hours Imperial City of Hue
The Imperial City is open from Monday to Sunday without interruption from 8 in the morning until 5 pm (except for official events and celebrations).
Entrance fee to the Imperial City of Hue
The visit to the Imperial City of Hue is free *.
* access by noon (Ngo Mon gate) Gate has an associated price of about € 2.
Noon Gate. Imperial City. Hue, Vietnam
More on the Imperial City of Hue
- Hue Citadel Home of emperors and one of the attractions of the Hue city
- Imperial Tombs of Hue The seven imperial tombs of Hue memorial in honor of the Emperors
- Map of Hue Street and to the tourist map highlights of Hue
- Hoi An Hue city near you should not miss, Japanese covered bridge you will love
- Bun Bo Hue The recipe most famous Vietnamese Hue
- Cities of Vietnam Guide to the major cities of Vietnam, for example Hoi An, Danang and Hue
- Travel to Vietnam Routes and points of Vietnam should visit during your trip to Vietnam