Tips for preparing your trip to Vietnam
List of things to do before travel to VietnamOnly three things are necessary before embarking on our trip to Vietnam:
- Passport: to cross any border, including the border Vietnamese, is essential to the passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- Visa: required a visa to enter Vietnam (we manage the visa for 12€, learn the Price of Visa to Vietnam).
- Money: the Vietnam currency Vietnamese Dong is, almost impossible to get out of Vietnam. The most practical is to take American dollars and use credit cards to withdraw cash at any ATM Vietnamese.
FAQs about the trip to Vietnam
Flight to VietnamThis article discussed in depth the issue of Flight to Vietnam. To summarize the details of a flight to Vietnam, the duration of the flight are 14 hours, and unfortunately there is no direct flight. We recommend as airline Qatar Airways.
Travel Agency for the visit to VietnamThe journey can be for free, since Vietnam is a country very safe or on the contrary, you can choose to hire the services of a travel agency.
Any Spanish travel agency has a presence in Vietnam, by what is indifferent to hire a Spanish intermediary services (either the viajes el Corte Inglés, Viajes Halcón or any other tour operator) that they subcontraran services to an agency Vietnamese, so if someone wants to save a few euros, we recommend contact with some Vietnamese travel agency and contract directly with them the trip.
Maps of Vietnamhere you will find Maps of VietnamWith street, flat and tourist spots of the country's major cities.
Transportation between cities of VietnamWe do not recommend the train, as it is quite uncomfortable. The best is to use the aircraft for long distances (for example, to navigate to) Danang), A van or truck to move between cities or for transportation to places where there is no airport, such as from Hanoi up Halong Bay. And to scroll through the different cities of the country, on foot or by taxi.
Taxi Companies in VietnamUnlike Spain, taxis in Vietnam pertenencen to different taxi companies, whose prices vary. Although any taxi company is valid, provided they have a taximeter, we only use and recommend these two Vietnamese taxi companies ( more about Taxi Companies in Vietnam):
- Mai Linh
Taxi in Vietnam
Hotels in Vietnam
Hostels in VietnamWe do not recommend the Vietnamese hostels, a hotel of middle class in Vietnam has the same price as a European hostel.
Hotel in HanoiBecause Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, the hotel prices are higher than in other cities. We recommend a hotel in the center of HanoiIe, about Hoan Kiem.
Hotel in Ho Chi Minh CityA 4-star hotel is around 60€ per night (including breakfast in a double room), preferably in District 1, near the Ben Thanh Market.
Language in Vietnam
The Vietnamese languageIn Vietnam Vietnamese is spoken, the grammar rules are very simple, but the pronunciation is very complex (read more about Language in Vietnam.
Shopping in VietnamVietnam is a country very cheap compared with Spain, and given its proximity to China, the factory of the world, shoppers will enjoy the beauty of Shopping in VietnamIn any of the myriad of Vietnamese markets.
Climate of Vietnam
Temperature VietnamVietnam is a tropical country washed by the China Sea. The temperature is hot and humid weather. In the north of the country (Sapa or Hanoi) temperatures can drop to 15 º C.
More tips Travel to Vietnam
- Travel to Vietnam Routes and points of Vietnam should visit during your trip to Vietnam
- Maps of Vietnam Planes, street maps with points of interest from major cities of Vietnam
- Shopping in Vietnam List 5 things you should buy for your trip to Vietnam
- Cities of Vietnam Guide to the major cities of Vietnam. Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Danang, Hue...