Fresh Vietnamese rolls
Vietnamese rolls (Gỏi Cuốn) is a typical dish of Vietnam which consists of pork, prawns, vegetables and vermicelli wrapped in rice paper.
This variant called Fresh Vietnamese rolls UnlikeVietnamese crispy rolls that not be fried. Here's the recipe for Vietnamese rolls with sauce.
- preparation time: 45 minutes.
- Difficulty: low.
- Price: 10€.
Recipe ingredients of Vietnamese rollsIngredients and quantities for Cook Vietnamese rolls for 2 persons:
Note: here you have a list of sites buy Asian ingredients in Madrid and also a list of Asian products online stores.
- pork tenderloin: 1/4 kilo.
- prawns: prawns 6 cooked and peeled.
- vermicelli: 50 grams.
- rice paper: 6 blades.
- lettuce: 2 buds of lettuce or 1 heart of lettuce (you can use another kind of plant that you like).
- aromatic herbs: optional, you can add Mint, cilantro, chives, mint, etc.
Recipe ingredients for the sauce of Vietnamese rolls
- Lima: 1/2 piece.
- fish sauce: a drizzle.
- garlic: half a clove of garlic.
- chilli: a small chili pepper or chili sauce.
- sugar: a spoonful of dessert.
- water: a generous stream.
- Hoisin sauce: also called salsa negra (tương hoàn in Vietnamese), a drizzle.
- peanuts: peanuts 6.
Preparing the Vietnamese rolls recipe
- The first thing is boil pork tenderloin for 10-15 minutes, with a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar. Once you are ready, cut into small strips.
- Cook vermicelli for 3-5 minutes until it is at the Dente, remove and clean with warm water.
- Boil shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes until no longer translucent.
- Wash the lettuce and the rest of aromatic herbs. Cut into small pieces.
Preparing the sauce Vietnamese rolls
- We crush the peanuts.
- Cut the lime in half, then we start a whole slice (to decorate) and squeeze the juice into a bowl.
- Chop the garlic into tiny pieces.
- Add rest of ingredients and sauces.
Assemble the Vietnamese rolls
- We dampen the sheet of rice paper with water using the hand.
- We put in the middle of the blade a piece of Sirloin of pork, 1 or 2 shrimps and lettuce, all forming 3 parallel lines.
- Wrap the set, then cover in sauce and enjoy!
More Vietnamese recipes
- Vietnamese Recipes and Cuisine Our complete list of Vietnamese Recipes
- Recipe fried Vietnamese spring roll Vietnamese fried egg rolls, Vietnamese recipe for crispy rolls
- Pho Recipe The quintessential breakfast of the Vietnamese: the rice noodle soup Pho
- Bun Bo Hue Recipe Spicy soup with beef and rice noodles, with hints of lemongrass. Dish of Hue