Salsa Mojo Picon Although the Mojo Picón sauce recipe is not Vietnamese, but Canaria, we decided to share it with you since it is a hot sauce like many of the sauces used in Vietnamese cuisine. This sauce is ideal to accompany some potatoes boiled or roasted along with a plate of Vietnamese rice.
Details Mojo Picon Sauce Recipe
- preparation time: 5 minutes.
- Difficulty: low.
- Price: 2€.
Salsa ingredients for Mojo PiconThis is the list of ingredients for the recipe of "Mojo Picón" sauce for 2 people:
- 1 sausage pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 small bread or 1 piece of hard bread
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 Jet generous of olive oil
- 1 mussel of vinegar
- 1 mussel in water
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation of Salsa Mojo Picon
- Put the chorizo pepper under running water to clean it out. Open and remove the stalk and seeds inside.
- Chop the chorizo pepper and place in a blender.
- Add the mussels in water, breadsticks and garlic to the blender.
- Beat lightly to mix the chorizo pepper and breadsticks.
- Add the oil and vinegar.
- Beat well until a uniform mass.
- Finally add the cumin, paprika and salt.
- Beat lightly to mix all the ingredients (on low speed, so it will not be caked cumin and paprika).