Suggested Travel to Vietnam
Once we have decided that Vietnam is our next missing destination planning the trip to Vietnam: which cities should visit?, what sites do not I lose me? What can we do in every city?, etc.
Travel to Vietnam: Vietnam Travel suggestion
Places of Vietnam you should not miss
From our point of view, these are the places you should not miss on your trip to Vietnam:
- Hanoi: The nation's capital and one of the main airports in the north of the country.
- Halong Bay: Quintessential tourist postcard Vietnam. Bay of calm waters dotted with karst formations, essential a cruise Halong Bay.
- Hue: Former imperial capital of Vietnam, in the center of the country. Residence of emperors and imperial cemetery.
- Hoi An: Atrasevado fishing village by a river, which together form the highlight Hue in central Vietnam. The Japanese covered bridge will love it!
- Ho Chi Minh City: The former Saigon, South Vietnam 's capital and largest city west of the country. Guinness Record inhabitants bikes. Noisy and exciting in equal measure.
- Mekong Delta: do not miss the opportunity to browse the famous Mekong delta. Rice paddies, jungle and memories of war.
Vietnam Beach - Travel to Southeast Asia
Advisable to visit during a trip to Vietnam
- Sapa: the province of the mountains, in the North of Vietnam. If you like trekking, Sapa is your place.
- Tam Coc: known as Halong Bay on land.
- Dalat: the city of lovers, halfway between the Center and South of Vietnam. Water falls will delight of the traveller.
- Nha Trang: Following the path of Dalat, we find this beautiful coastal city.
- Cu Chi: Re-fuel from Ho Chi Minh city to plunge into the famous tunnels constructed during the Vietnam war.
- Phu Quoc: the largest island in Vietnam and diving paradise. Between Vietnam and Thailand.
- Temples of Angkor: in neighboring Cambodia, greater religious building erected by man.
Travel to Vietnam 12 days
- It takes 12 days (10 nights) to visit Vietnam since the plane from Spain is a 14-hour flight.
- It is best to start at the north of Vietnam (Hanoi) and ending in the south (Ho Chi Minh City).
- Vietnam To navigate the faster the plane, the bus is cheaper. Alternatively we also train.
Imperial Tombs Tour by Vietnam (Asia)
Vietnam Travel Details
Vietnam Travel ItineraryOur proposal for a prospective traveler to Vietnam would be:
- Departure from Spain and arrival at Hanoi.
- Visit Hanoi (2 days).
- Starting from Hanoi to Halong Bay and enjoy a cruise, visiting the floating village and the caves of the Bay (2 days).
- Return from Halong Bay Hanoi to Danang.
- Exit from Danang, crossing The pass of the clouds, go to Hue (2 days).
- Leave behind the city of Hue to visit Hoi An (2 days).
- Return to Da Nang to take a plane to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh City and take advantage of to make some Shopping in Vietnam (2 days).
- Much to our regret, return back to Spain.
All the information you need for planning your trip to Vietnam
- Cities of Vietnam Guide to the major cities of Vietnam. Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Hoi An, etc.
- What to see and do in Hanoi? Visual guide of the city of Hanoi attractions and sightseeing
- What to see and do in Ho Chi Minh City? Visual guide of the former Saigon: attractions and more
- Maps of Vietnam Maps, street and sights of the major cities of Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Tips List of tips before you begin your trip to Vietnam
- The best beaches in Vietnam List of Vietnam 's best beaches with white sand and clear waters
- Shopping in Vietnam 5 things you should buy for your trip to Vietnam