Rau Muong (Morning Glory)
today for cooking we propose you the Recipe of Rau Muong, a dish light and quick to prepare which is ideal as a hot starter or accompaniment of other Vietnamese Recipes.
Rau Muong He is known outside of Vietnam as water spinach, Chinese spinach and even as a morning glory.
Details Rau Muong recipe
- preparation time: 5 minutes.
- Difficulty: low.
- Price: 3€.
Ingredients to prepare Rau Muong Water SpinachIngredients and quantities of Rau Muong recipe for 2 people:
Note: here you have a list of sites buy Asian ingredients in Madrid and also a list of Asian products online stores.
- 1 / 2 kg of Water spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- chicken flour (or a tablet of avecrem) 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil
- 1 fresh spicy chili or a chilli (optional)
Development of the Water Spinach recipe
- Hand Chop twigs water spinach, removing the leaves that are not well and the hardest part of the trunk.
- Wash and dry the water spinach.
- In a pan, put a heat a little oil over high heat.
- Chop the garlic into small dice and add to the fire.
- When the garlic begins to brown, add the water spinach.
- We take a couple of laps to Chinese spinach in the pan, so they pick a little oil and add the chicken meal.
- Brown them a little spinach Rau Muong and ready!