Recipe of fried Vietnamese rolls or so-called Crunchy Vietnamese rolls, differently to prepare the fresh Vietnamese rolls.
Fried Vietnamese RollsVietnamese rolls are very similar to chinese spring rolls, but they are slightly smaller. The Vietnamese rolls are one of the most popular recipes per excellence of the Vietnamese cuisine.
- preparation time: 45 minutes.
- Difficulty: low.
- Price: 10$.
Recipe ingredients of fried Vietnamese rollsIngredients and quantities for cooking fried rolls Vietnamese or Vietnamese crispy rolls for 4 people:
Note: here you have a list of sites to buy Asian ingredients in Madrid and also a list of Asian products online stores.
- pork tenderloin: 1/4 kilo
- 1/2 kilo of crab or shrimp 12
- Rice Vermicelli: 50 grams
- rice paper: 12 sheets
- onion 200 grams
- carrot about 150 grams
- mushrooms 30 grams of the variety of judas' ear
- 3 eggs
- chicken flour 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil
- black pepper 4 or 5 beads
- coconut milk (optional) 2 tablespoons
Recipe ingredients for the sauce Vietnamese rollsThis recipe for Vietnamese rolls isn't the same without the sauce for Vietnamese rolls.
- Lima: 1/2 piece
- fish sauce: a trickle
- garlic: half a clove of garlic
- chilli: a small chili or a fresh chili or chili sauce
- sugar: a spoonful of dessert
- water: a generous warm-water jet
Preparing the Vietnamese rolls recipe
- We put to soak the mushrooms and rice vermicelli for 20 minutes.
- Boil pork tenderloin for 10-15 minutes, with a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar.
- Drain the mushrooms and vermicelli and cut into small pieces.
- Cut all ingredients in small sheets.
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients cut together with eggs, chicken meal, ground pepper and coconut milk.
- We join the rolls (explained below).
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat.
- When is the oil hot we put the rolls to skillet.
- Fry the rolls, turning them if necessary, until they are ready (its color will be light brown).
Assemble the Vietnamese rolls
- We dampen the sheet of rice paper with water using the hand. We can optionally put flour or egg to the role to give more consistency.
- We put in the middle of the foil mix (1 or 2 tablespoons).
Preparing the sauce Vietnamese rolls
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl.
- Chop the garlic and chili into tiny pieces.
- Add fish sauce, sugar and water and stir until the mixture is homogeneous.
More Vietnamese recipes
- Recipe Vietnamese fresh rolls Another way to prepare Vietnamese rolls
- Asian products online stores List of online stores to buy Asian products online
- Pho Recipe The authentic Pho soup recipe, breakfast quintessential Vietnam
- Vietnamese Cooking Recipes Our list of Vietnamese recipes explained step by step