Churches in Vietnam where Mass is celebrated
Viet Nam is a country of mostly Buddhist religion, but there are also collective Christian, mainly inherited from the French culture of the country. To whom it may concern: mass Christian in Viet Nam, places where celebrates the Eucharist and hours of mass in Viet Nam.
- Mass in Ho Chi Minh City: there are daily mass in the Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon (also officiate mass in French).
- Mass in Hanoi: the Hanoi Cathedral official Mass daily.
- Mass in Hue: Church of the redemption, located on the street Nguyen Khuyen.
- Mass in Da Nang: officiate religious ceremonies in the Cathedral of Danang, sita in the Tran Phu Street.
- Mass in Hoi An: the Church that is next to the orphanage of Hoi An (4 Nguyen Truong To Street) Officiates mass.
Mass in Vietnam