Map of historic Savannakhet
This is a map of Savannakhet where highlighted points of interest of the city, making special mention of the historic center and plaza Talat Yen.
Map around Savannakhet
For those travelers who have more time on their stay in the city of Savannakhet and want to travel around the city, here you have a map of Savannakhet to go, for example, to the stupa That Ing Hang, Lake Bungva, the village Phonsim (ruins of Phonsim and Phonsim Lake), Lake Nog Lom or Ban Nateuy salt factory.
The Savannakhet Tourist Office
The Tourist Office of Savannakhet is located between Talat Yen and the Mekong River ferry station. At the office of tourism of Savannakhet these maps, can be purchased though practically the totality of tourist maps of Savannakhet can get for free at the cafes in the historic centre of Savannakhet (e.g. in Lin completo coffee).
Related Tourist Map of Savannakhet
- Savannakhet overview of the colonial city of Savannakhet in Laos
- What to see and do in Savannakhet points of tourist interest in and around Savannakhet
- Where to eat in Savannakhet you have to eat in the city of Savannakhet in Laos
- Where to sleep in Savannakhet look at the hotels in Savannakhet, where to sleep
- Pakse information and city map of Pakse, the capital of Champasak