Homemade gazpacho recipe
Homemade gazpacho recipe
gazpacho soup is a dish that worth as a starter and also as an accompaniment, the typical recipe Spanish and Andalusian, this soup is served preferably cold.
For those who dare to prepare the Andalusian gazpacho at home instead of buying it prepared in large areas, here you detail step by step how to prepare a good Andalusian gazpachito.
Details Gazpacho Recipe
- total time: 3 minutes.
- preparation time: 1 minute.
- Difficulty: low.
- Price: 3€.
- Rating: 5 out of 5.
Ingredients for homemade gazpacho
- tomato 1 kilo of red tomatoes (tomato branch gives very good taste)
- onion 100 grams (60 grams if you prefer a smooth gazpacho)
- cucumber 1 cucumber (approx. 200 g)
- green pepper 1 green pepper about 80 grams is what weighs a frying pepper or pepper Italian
- garlic 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil 4 churadas 1 per person or a generous splash
- vinegar the same amount of oil, preferably balsamic vinegar for a sweet touch (sherry vinegar is also true)
- serrano ham 40 grams to decorate and give color to the dish
- parsley or cilantro a sprig
- breadcrumbs 40 grams to give more consistency to add more
- salt a pinch
Preparation of gazpacho
To prepare gazpacho, we will need the help of a blender or thermomix. Thermomix ingredients without cut-off, if we use a blender, you can lend is suitable to cut the ingredients, especially the tomato.
- We wash the vegetables and set aside.
- Cut the tomato into quarters to make easier the work of the blender or thermomix (optionally can remove the skin so the gazpacho is softer).
- Peel and cut the cucumber.
- Open the green peppers and remove seeds and strands from the inside.
- Peel the garlic.
- We put in the thermomix / Blender tomato, onion, cucumber, green pepper and garlic and began to grind the whole (with thermomix speed 4).
- Once you start to grind tomatoes, Add oil, vinegar, grated bread and salt, continue mashing until the red color characteristic of gazpacho (thermomix speed 6 for 1 to 2 minutes, until there is no tripping).
Once ready the gazpacho, we poured the contents of the thermomix or Blender in 4 cups. Add a little parsley or cilantro to gazpacho of each glass surface, as well as a handful of tacos of serrano ham. And enjoy authentic homemade gazpacho prepared at home in less than 5 minutes!!
Video gazpacho recipe with Thermomix
If someone has lost a step, or it has not been clear enough, here you put a video of the home with thermomix gazpacho recipe.